New Caledonia vs. Cook Islands
Dreaming of crystal clear lagoons and a little adventure?
Discover 7 reasons why you should travel to New Cal!
1. It has modern infrastructure
Think easy-to-navigate, modern airports and well-paved roads for exploring.
2. New Cal has a variety of regions so you can have several holidays in one
3. Parts of the New Cal lagoon are UNESCO World Heritage Listed
You can see coral, fish, turtles and more up close and personal.
4. It can be experienced at any budget
Book a serviced apartment and enjoy home-cooked meals, or treat yourself to an all-inclusive resort.
5. There’s something on offer for all
6. It’s less than three hours from Auckland!
Closer to New Zealand than the Cook Islands!